ANNUAL DISCIPLINES FORUM
The Annual Disciplines Forum, hosted by HQ SACT ACOS JFD and SHAPE ACOS J7, is the first event of the Global Programming annual cycle which coordinates the Education & Training (E&T) work of Requirement Authorities, Department Heads and E&T facilities, in support of the Collective and Individual Training activities. This event is planned to take place each year in February at SHAPE in Mons, Belgium. It is the only venue where all the key stakeholders meet. The main objectives are :
- Enable and encourage constructive and detailed discussions on any E&T – related topic ;
- Seek observations on E&T –related topics ;
- Identify problems, challenges and issues fast ;
- Share lessons learned and summarized outcomes from Discipline Alignment Plans ;
- Share Requirement Authorities Steering Board and HQ SACT DCOS JFD direction and guidance ;
- Provide Global Programming and E&T information to key stakeholders.
The Annual Disciplines Forum also aims to build and strengthen Global Programming stakeholder relationships, share wisdom and experience within Global Programming, and increase consensus and buy-in of Global Programming.